Q4qnkxlcspudcexxjcsg

Module 2: Installing and Administrating Windows Server

Install and configure Windows Server (Desktop Experience and Server Core), Hyper-V, Windows Containers, Windows Server Backup / Storage Solutions and MUCH more!

This course will teach you how to install and administrate the Windows Server (2012 - 2019) operating system. Most of the topics in this course convey between the different version of Windows Server, but when it comes to licensing and hardware requirements we will focus on Server 2019.

About 2% of the whole course is focused directly on Server 2019, and the other 98% is course content that you can use on any version of Windows Server that is newer than 2008.

This course is great for anyone who is looking to advance (or begin) their career in Information Technology!

In this course, you will get hands-on experience while completing the following projects:

  • About Windows Server
  • Installing Windows Server
  • Upgrading Windows Server
  • Configuring Windows Server
  • Windows Server Storage Solutions
  • Windows Server Backup
  • And MUCH more!
Enroll now and start learning the skills you need to level up your career!


Your Instructor


Instructor Paul
Instructor Paul

Instructor to over 120,000 students. He creates training material that allows you to add technical skills directly to your resume.

Instructor Paul is not only an instructor, but he also works in the IT field full time. This means you are learning from an instructor who can provide insights into the IT world full-time instructors cannot.


Class Curriculum


  Welcome to The Course!
Available in days
days after you enroll

Frequently Asked Questions


When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.

Get started now!